Natural Bulbs respects your privacy and is accountable that your personal information is stored safe and secure. We use the information provided by you to facilitate your shopping experience, speedy delivery and to improve our communication with yourselves. For any other use we will ask for your consent.
Natural Bulbs will never sell your information
- Natural Bulbs will not sell your personal information, that would be spooky! Only when asked to be in compliance with local laws we may be forced to co-operate with governments within the GDPR european jurisdiction>
- The people in our team and third parties may use restricted information in order to fulfil your order
Natural Bulbs uses the collected data to deliver the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery and invoice address and your payment method in order to fulfil your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- In order to make shopping fun at Natural Bulbs, we need to store some personal information regarding shopping and your use of our services. Our webshop can personalise itself for you, like holding on to your shopping cart or remembering your wish list for future reference.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you of the latest developments in organic flower bulbs and special offers. If you no longer wish to receive this info, just mail us to unsubscribe from our newsletter or webshop.
- After placing an order at Natural Bulbs, we will retain your order and personal information as long at obligated by local laws. You can enter a username and password and your delivery information for easier shopping in the future.
- Generic user information enables us to improve our shop and the feedback that you provide us with helps to improve our services and your user experience
- And we use Google Analytics and a Facebook pixel to better understand how we can improve our message about the courageous organic flower bulbs growers to a larger audience. All of our partners like Google and Facebook are in compliance with european law GDPR.
We take all the necessary measures to safeguard your information. We remain vigilant and follow the latest standards in upgrading our software and non disclosure agreements with partners and co-workers.
The management is accountable for proper execution of this policy. The owner in question is Robert Heemskerk and he will gladly reply to your requests.